After you have logged into TRONIX, one of the first things you’ll notice is the Dashboard. The Dashboard contains month-to-date performance statistics to help you stay on track.
Note: The dashboard will look different depending on your dealer role and some information will not be available. The example below is for a Dealer - Producer.
The following statistics are displayed:
- Vehicle Sales – provides an overall view of vehicle sales performance for New and Used vehicles.
- Deal Types – provides the breakdown in deal types for vehicle sales.
- Products Sold – provides breakdown of products sold.
- Product Income – provides view of the overall F&I income by product.
- Products Per Sale – provides view of the overall products sold per sale.
- Profit Per Sale – provides average product revenue per vehicle sold.
- Penetration - provides a view of overall product penetration for New and Used vehicle sales.
- Overall Ranking - provides overall ranking in store-based KPI performance.
Quick Tip: You can access the Dashboard anytime from the left navigation menu by selecting the Dashboard icon.
Dashboard Top-Right Buttons
Now that you’re familiar with the performance statistics, we’ll show you how to use the icons in the top-right corner of the Dashboard.
The Dashboard contains the following buttons:
- Release Notes notification – notifies whenever a new release notification has been published. See See Release Notes for more details.
- Select a Dealer – allows user to change dealers within a dealer group. See Select a Dealer for more details.
- Quicklinks – links to User Guides and FAQs. See Quicklinks for more details.
- User Menu - update user profile and change password. See User Menu for more details.
Dashboard Top-Left Buttons
The top-left corner of the Dashboard contains the following buttons:
- New Deal – opens the New Deal entry page. See Deals - New Deal for more details.
- Quick Quote – opens the Quick Quote entry page. See Deals - Quick Quote for more details.
- Lookup Contract – opens the Contract Lookup page. See Tools - Contract Lookup for more details.
- Cancel Quote – opens the Cancel Quote page. See Cancels - Cancel Quote for more details.