You can quickly look up a customer’s contract, one of two ways:
1. Select Tools > Contract Lookup from the left navigation menu.
2. Or select the Lookup Contract quick link button from the menu bar:
3. In the Contract Lookup dialog, select a value to search for contracts and then click Search:
Search by contract number associated with the deal.
Search by Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Enter the first six numbers of the VIN or the entire VIN number.
Search by the customer’s last name.
Search by the producer’s last name.
TRONIX Deal Number
Search by the TRONIX deal number assigned to this deal.
4. After clicking the Search button, TRONIX displays the contract search results. In the Contract # column of the table results, click on a contract number (blue hyperlink).
Displays the contract number associated with the deal.
Displays the name of the Third-Party Administrator associated with this contract.
Displays the dealer associated with the contract.
Displays the customer’s last name.
Displays the year of the car associated with the contract.
Displays the make of the car associated with the contract.
Displays the model of the car associated with the contract.
Displays the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) associated with the contract.
Displays the type of F&I product purchased.
Displays the contract status, which can be one of the following:
Displays the sold for price of the contract.
Displays the dealer cost of the contract.
Note: This will only display if your user has access to show dealer cost.
5. The Contract Lookup / Contract Details dialog will display where you can view contract details:
6. At the bottom of the Contract Lookup / Contract Details dialog, several buttons allow you to perform different functions:
Click this button to void a contract and make it inactive. When you select this option, the following confirmation appears:
Note: If the deal has a valid GAP contract, it will also be voided and need to be reissued.
Click this button to view the Print Preview dialog where you can view and print the contract paperwork.