You can use the Deal Lookup / Deal Summary after a deal has been delivered to review the deal, modify or unwind the deal, and more. Click the +/- to expand or collapse the panels.
The Deal Summary has the following panels:
- The Customer - contains details about the customer associated with the deal. This is for reference only.
- The Vehicle - contains details about the vehicle associated with the deal. This is for reference only.
- The Deal - contains loan and financing details for the deal. This is for reference only.
- F&I Producer - Use this panel to view the current F&I producer for the deal. You can change the producer by using the Change Producer drop-down and Update Producer to update the deal in Tronix.
- Issued Products - Use this panel to view product details and reprint the contract by clicking the Reprint button.
The bottom of the Deal Summary may contain any of the following buttons:
Allows the customer to eSign eligible documents. This is a premium feature.
Allows you to unwind the deal. All contracts will be voided. You will need to provide an unwind reason. Changes the deal status to Unwound.
Allows you to modify the deal. All contracts will be voided. This will take you back to the New Deal entry. Changes the deal status to Pending.
Allows you to finalize the deal.
Allows you to reprint the menu sheet and the disclosure sheet to present to your customer. This is only available for the Traditional menu.
Reprint All Contracts
Allows you to reprint all contracts.
Allows you to print the Deal Summary.