1. Select Send Check under Payment Information.
Note: The checkbox is only available if your dealer is ACH enabled. If your dealer is not ACH enabled, the payment type will default to Check.
Displays the payment type as Check.
Displays the total amount of the contracts associated with this transmittal.
Amount to Pay by Check
Displays the total amount to be paid by check. Note: The amount will automatically update if any changes are made to the Remit Amount.
Enter the check number associated with this transmittal.
Amount Change Explanation
This field allows you to enter an explanation for a Remit Amount change.
2. If a change needs to be made to the Remit Amount for a contract, select Edit in the Contracts panel.
Note: Only check payments offer the editing of contracts to be remitted.
3. Enter a different Remit Amount. You will need to enter an explanation for any changes made in the Amount Change Explanation field. If you need to clear any changes, select Revert.
4. Click Create Transmittal to complete the transmittal.
5. The Transmittal Viewer displays. From here, the Remittance Form can be saved as a PDF or printed.
The Remittance Form for check payments includes:
- Original and Remit Amounts (if any changes are made)
- Amount Change Explanation (if any changes are made)
- Address to make checks payable to
6. Print and submit the transmittal with payment to your contract administrator.