We recommend setting your screen resolution to 1280 x 1024 when running TRONIX. The procedure for setting your screen resolution is similar for most Windows operating systems:
- Go to your desktop and right click anywhere to display a pop-up menu.
- Select Screen Resolution use the dialog to adjust your screen resolution.
- Click OK to save your changes.
If you continue to experience difficulties with screen resolution after making this adjustment, you can also try zooming your web browser to 90%.
To zoom to 90% in your web browser:
- Click the button in the top-right corner of your browser to display a menu.
- Adjust the Zoom to 90%. Your dialog may vary. This dialog is from Google Chrome.