In this section, you will learn how to search for all transmittals (paid and unpaid) in TRONIX:
- Select Transmittal > Search Transmittal from the left navigation menu.
2. The Search Transmittals dialog you can search for transmittals based on these filters Transmittal Number, Start Date, End Date, and Payment Status options:
|Transmittal Number||Enter a transmittal number to search for a specific transmittal.|
|Start Date||Enter the transmittal start date (this is used with the end date below to create a date range) for your search.|
|End Date||Enter the transmittal end date (this is used with the start date above to create a date range) for your search.|
|Payment Status||Select the payment status for your search:|
|Search||This button is related to the Start Date, End Date, and Payment Status filters. Search results displayed in the table are filtered based on your selections above.|
3. (Optional) In the results table, click the blue Transmittal Number (located to the left of a transmittal line item) to view the products that are assigned to this transmittal as shown here:
4. In the Transmittals Search dialog, click PDF or Excel to the right of a transmittal, depending on the output in which you want to view the transmittal details:
- If you select Excel, an .xls file is downloaded with the transmittal information for your review.
- If you select PDF, a PDF document is displayed on your screen for your review.