As a TRONIX user, you can add lenders, edit lender details, search for lenders and retire lenders.
To access Lender Management, select Tools > Lender Management from the left navigation menu.
Add a New Lender
To add a new lender:
1. In the Lender Management dialog, click the Add Lender button in the top-right corner.
2. Add the following details for the new lender:
Enter the name of the new lender.
Enter the lender’s address.
Enter the lender’s city.
Enter the lender’s state.
Enter the lender’s zip code.
Enter the lender’s direct phone number.
DMS Lender Code
Enter the Dealer Management System (DMS) lender code for this lender.
Select the financial institution with which this lender is affiliated.
Finance Reserve %
Enter the finance reserve percentage.
Check if this is a RouteOne only lender.
Note: This is only available if your dealer is RouteOne enabled.
Check if the lender is captive financed.
Finance Reserve Method
Select one of the available finance reserve methods. Default selection is None, but you can choose the Difference method or Ratio method.
Select from the available dealers which dealers in the group should have access to the lender. These will appear in the Selected Dealers column.
3. Click Save to complete adding a lender.
Search / Edit Lenders
To search or edit lenders in TRONIX:
1. Select Tools > Lender Management from the left navigation menu.
2. You can search for specific lenders by entering the lender name in the search box.
3. The search results automatically update with a list of lenders within the dealer group that match your search.
4. Click the Lender Name (blue hyperlink).
5. Edit lender details and click Save.
Retire / Activate a Lender
To retire/activate a lender in TRONIX:
1. Follow the steps in Search / Edit Lenders.
2. Locate the lender to retire/activate in the Lenders panel and click the Retire or Activate button to the right of the lender.
3. TRONIX retires/activates the lender, and the lender becomes inactive/active.