Create a Help Desk Ticket
Modified on: Fri, Apr 14, 2023 at 10:50 AM
Create a Help Desk Ticket
1. Select Help & Support > Support from the left navigation menu.
2. This launches the Help & Support dialog:
3. Use the available fields and drop-down lists to enter your TRONIX Help Desk ticket.
This will default to your username email address. You can enter a different email address where the TRONIX support team can contact you if needed.
Enter an appropriate and informative subject for the TRONIX support team.
Enter a detailed description of the problem. Provide as much information as possible for troubleshooting purposes.
This will default to the phone number added to your user. Enter a different contact phone number if needed. Do not use special characters such as the () or -. This is a required field.
This will default to your primary dealership set up for your user. Enter another dealership if needed. This is a required field.
Select the issue type for this ticket:
- Menu Issue - Select to report an issue involving a menu template.
- DMS Pull Issue - Select to report an issue when performing a DMS pull.
- Contract Issue - Select to report an issue involving a contract, such as rate/fee changes, cancel contract corrections, and mileage corrections.
- Transmittal Issue - Select to report an issue involving a transmittal (an invoice or a record of sale of an F&I product).
- Report Issue - Select to report an issue involving a report.
- User Setup - Select to report an issue involving how a user is configured.
- Dealer Setup - Select to report an issue involving how a dealer is configured.
- Technical Issue - Select to report any technical issue, such as TRONIX not functioning properly, pages not loading properly, or features not working correctly.
- VIN / Class Issue - Select to report an issue involving a vehicle's VIN or class.
- Program / Product Update - Select to request a program or product update.
- Feedback/Feature Request - Select to provide feedback on TRONIX or to request development of a new feature.
Select the priority for this ticket:
- Low - Select for minor issues, recommendations, or general inquiries.
- Medium - Select for routine support requests that impact a single user or non-critical software or hardware error.
- High - Select for an issue that is not critical but is significant and affects a single user; or an issue that is degrading the performance and reliability of TRONIX; however, TRONIX is still operational. This issue can be escalated to Urgent if it is not quickly addressed.
- Urgent - Select for an issue that is impacting a significant group of users or for a mission-critical issue that is affecting a single user.
Click this button to submit your ticket to the TRONIX support team. The team will contact you shortly.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.