This tutorial provides you with steps you should perform before you begin using TRONIX for the first time. If you have any questions about this procedure, please call the TRONIX Help Desk at 877-313-6754 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you begin using TRONIX, perform these steps:
Update or Install the Browser
TRONIX is compatible and fully supported using the Google Chrome browser. If you already have Google Chrome installed, update to the newest version here: Update. If you do not have Google Chrome installed, download it here: Install.
You may also want to check with your company's IT Department for assistance.
Set Screen Resolution
We recommend setting your screen resolution to 1280 x 1024 when running TRONIX. The procedure for setting your screen resolution is similar for most Windows operating systems:
- Go to your desktop.
- Right click anywhere on your desktop to display a pop-up menu.
- Select Screen Resolution from the pop-up menu.
- Use the Screen Resolution dialog to adjust your screen resolution. (The Screen Resolution dialog may look different depending on the browser and operating system that you are using.)
- Click OK to save your changes.
If you continue to experience difficulties with screen resolution after making this adjustment, you can also try zooming your web browser to 90%.
To zoom to 90% in your web browser:
- Click the button in the top-right corner of your browser to display a menu.
- Adjust the Zoom to 90%. Your dialog may vary. This dialog is from Google Chrome.
Visit Help Desk
Visit the TRONIX Help Desk at http://support.tronixtrm.com/support/home. Here, you can view our library of user guides and FAQs. You can also use the support ticket system to report issues, check open issue statuses, or call the Help Desk to talk to a representative.
After you have updated your browser and become familiar with the TRONIX Help Desk, you are ready to log into TRONIX as follows:
1. Simply click this link or copy and paste it into your browser: https://my.tronixtrm.com.
2. Save this url to your browser.
3. Log into TRONIX using your username and password.