This tutorial explains how to reset your CareGARDWarranty.com (CGW) password if you have forgotten it.
Note: In order for this feature to work, users must have an email associated with their CGW profile. See Admin > User Management for more information on user profiles. If you still have questions, contact the support desk at 817-552-4155.
If you have forgotten your CGW password, follow this procedure:
1. Click the Forgot Password link on the CGW Login page:
2. CGW displays a message, such as the following, indicating that an email was sent to your email account:
Reset Password Notification
3. You will receive an email from CGW that contains a link to reset your password.
4. When you click on the reset password link in the email, CGW displays the Reset Password dialog.
5. Enter your user name in the Username field.
6. Enter your new password in the Password and Confirm Password fields.
7. Click the Reset Password button.
If CGW does not recognize your credentials, you will receive a warning. Click the Forgot Password link to submit a ticket to have your CGW password reset.