This tutorial is for CareGARDWarranty.com (CGW) administrators only. Using this tutorial, administrators will learn how to run the Reserves report.
CGW allows you to run these reports:
- Sales: Run detailed contract sales reports based on a number of search factors, such as date range, product, dealer, producer, and so on.
- F&I Performance: Run F&I performance reports based on a number of search factors, such as dealer status, vehicle type, deal type, and several time frame options.
- Claims: Run detailed claims reports based on a number of search factors, such as dealer group, dealer, service adviser, and claims. When customers purchase pre-paid maintenance contracts from a third-party administrator as part of the vehicle purchase price and file claims against those contracts, you (the dealer) use CGW to submit those claims to the third-party administrator and close them when they are finalized and paid.
- Prepaid Credit Card: Run reports to reconcile monthly CareGARD credit card statements against the actual number of claims in CGW. A dealership cashier receives a payment slip from the service advisor and runs the payment amount against the CareGARD credit card. This report displays every maintenance contract in the CGW.
- Reserve: Run reports to show the reserve amount that must be kept on hand while the contract is in force for insurance and administrative related fees.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to run a Reserve report.
You can run reports to show the reserve amount that must be kept on hand while the contract is in force for insurance and administrative related fees.
1. Select Reports > Reserve from the left navigation menu.
2. In the Reserve Report dialog, you will enter data to produce a customized reserve report:
||Select the agent representing the agency.
||Select the dealer group. A dealer group is a conglomerate of more than one car dealership.
||Select the car dealership within the dealer group.
||Enter a start date. CGW will use this date range to generate the prepaid credit card report.
||Enter an end date. CGW will use this date range to generate the prepaid credit card report.
|Select the F&I product type related to the reserve:
· Accident and Health
· Credit Life
· Tire and Wheel
|Select the report format:
· Grid: Produces a spreadsheet report at the bottom of the dialog.
· Excel: Produces a Microsoft® Excel report that you can print.
· PDF: Produces a PDF report that you can print.
Run the Reserve Cancellation Report
||Select this option to produce a report that contains only cancelled reserves.
Reserve Report Dialog
3. CGW generates the report. In this example, we chose a grid report:
Reserve Report Results